Mac computers are among the most productive solutions on the market. Many users choose them for the perfect interaction of hardware and software. Through the purchase Apple Computersyou can rest assured that you are purchasing one of the best devices in its class. But the same is not true for iPhones. Many users therefore opt for smartphones from other manufacturers or get them as office phones. In any case, I want files to be easily transferrable between computer and smartphone.
❗️ПЕРЕД ЧТЕНИЕМ СТАТЬИ РЕКОМЕНДУЕМ ПОДПИСАТЬСЯ НА НАШ ДЗЕН
Fortunately, as in the case of the iPhone, e.g Transfer files from mac to android There are many different options. This material has collected the most convenient options for quick collection Transfer all documents from Mac to Android smartphone.
Android File Transfer – macOS
The easiest way to Transfer files from mac to android – This, of course, serves to connect a smartphone to a computer with a cable. Unfortunately my old iMac 21.5 didn’t see Xiaomi just by doing this and activating the data transfer mode on the smartphone. Therefore, you will have to use additional software in any case.
Android file transfer app allows you to conveniently transfer documents between computer and smartphone if you have a USB cable at hand. The program works as follows:
❗️ПОДПИСЫВАЙТЕСЬ НА НАШ ТЕЛЕГРАМ-КАНАЛ, ЧТОБЫ НЕ ПРОПУСТИТЬ САМЫЕ СВЕЖИЕ НОВОСТИ
As you can see, no further settings have to be made. The app alone does that pretty well. The main thing is to install it easily, and all the necessary parameters will be set automatically.
How to transfer files via Bluetooth
But what if there is no wire at hand? Then there are several wireless and fairly fast options. The first, the simplest and does not require additional software, is Bluetooth. Yes, you didn’t think so. Good old Bluetooth lets you in Transfer documents between computer and smartphone without cable. On the iPhone, Bluetooth does not support document transfer, but on Android there are no problems with it. Considering that all modern and not very good Macs have a built-in Bluetooth module, we can recommend this method to everyone for some small or single files.
❗️ПОДПИШИСЬ НА НАШ ПУЛЬС. БУДЕШЬ УЗНАВАТЬ ВСЕ НОВОЕ САМЫМ ПЕРВЫМ
Transfer documents from Mac to Android via Bluetooth can be done as follows:
- Turn on Bluetooth on your Android smartphone.
- Open the Bluetooth settings on your Mac and wait for the computer to find your smartphone.
- Click on the “Connect” button.
- Wait for the same code to appear on the screen of your smartphone and computer and agree to the connection.
- Click the Bluetooth icon in your Mac’s status bar and move your mouse over your connected smartphone.
- Click “Send file to device…” from the drop-down menu.
- Select a file and click the “Send” button.
- Receive the document on your smartphone and wait for the transfer to finish.
Pretty easy and quick way. Unfortunately, many have forgotten him in 2022, although not rightly so.
AirDrop for Android
On a Mac, however, there’s another great way to transfer documents between devices – that’s AirDrop. That’s right, it only works between iPhones, iPads and Macs. To my surprise, third-party developers have created a program similar in nature and appearance to AirDrop called AirDroid. You can transfer a file as follows:
- Download AirDroid app for Mac via this link.
- Download AirDroid to your smartphone from Google Play.
- Connect your smartphone and computer to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Press the “Skip” button on your smartphone to skip the registration.
- On your Mac, click “Quick Transfer” to start searching for devices.
- Once your Mac has found your phone, open it and simply drag and drop the document you want into the window that opens.
- Open AirDroid on your smartphone and click on the clock in the top right corner. The downloaded file is displayed there. It can be transferred to any application that interests you or sent instantly via instant messengers and social networks.
❗️ПОДПИСЫВАЙСЯ НА ТЕЛЕГРАМ-КАНАЛ СУНДУК АЛИБАБЫ. РЕБЯТА ЗНАЮТ ТОЛК В КРУТЫХ ТОВАРАХ С АЛИЭКСПРЕСC
However, this is not the last way to transfer data between Android and Mac. There is also iCloud which, as many believe, is not suitable for Android. This opinion is fundamentally wrong, so we will use Apple cloud Transfer files:
- On a Mac, use the Finder to open the iCloud Drive folder and place the file you need there.
- Go to the web version of iCloud on your smartphone using any browser.
- Select the iCloud Drive section.
- In the folder you need, you will find the file you downloaded earlier.
- For further work, download it to the memory of your smartphone.
As you can see, everything is pretty quick and easy. Many people think that Apple computer owners are obligated to use iPhones. But, as practice shows, this is not necessary at all.