Did you know you can Take screenshots on your Apple Watch? Your smartwatch can also store images of what you see on its screen. But how does one do it? And most importantly, where are these images stored? Don’t worry, in this article we tell you everything.
Taking a screenshot with iPhone is as easy as pressing two buttons. This is the same dynamic when you want to take a screenshot with your Apple Watch. We summarize below how to enable this feature so you can take screenshots of whatever you see on the screen on your Apple Watch, whether it’s a shortcut or routine, or the latest data from your workout.
How to enable screenshots on Apple Watch
To start, you should know that there are two ways to enable screenshots on an Apple Watch. For our tutorial, we used an Apple Watch Series 8 updated to version 9.4 along with an iPhone 14 Pro updated with iOS 16.4. However, you should know that the procedure is the same, even if you are using a third generation Apple Watch with iOS 10.
Follow these steps:
- Open the Apple Watch orwatches‘ on your iPhone.
- Now click on the tab ‘My clock‘, which is usually the default screen when you open the app.
- Now click on the section ‘Generally‘.
- Scroll down until you see the option “Enable screenshots‘. and activate it. With that you have everything ready.
However, if you don’t currently have an iPhone, you can also perform this process from the Apple Watch:
- open app’Ideas‘ from your Apple Watch by tapping the Digital Crown once.
- Look for the optionGenerally‘ and tap it.
- Now scroll down to option ‘screenshots‘.
- Activate the button ‘Enable screenshots‘ tap on it. And done.
How to take a screenshot on Apple Watch
With all that, you can now take a screenshot on your Apple Watch. But you should know that you still need to know how to do the capture yourself. To do this, you need to hold down both the side button and the Digital Crown button.
You will know the recording was successful because you will hear a recording sound while the screen is flashing. It is the characteristic sound of the shutter. In total:
- Using two fingers, press the Digital Crown and the side button at once.
Where can I find Apple Watch screenshots?
As you have seen, taking screenshots on an Apple Watch is very simple. The big question is where are the screenshots saved? Well, in the camera roll of your iPhone. To find it, follow this path:
- walk in’photos‘, the iPhone application
- Now tap on the ‘albums‘
- You will see the album of recent photos or screenshots. In it you will find the latest screenshots.
We hope this article has served you. And if you have any questions or specifics about your Apple Watch model, we’re here to help.
In Applesphere | 23 essential tricks and settings to get the most out of your Apple Watch
Source : www.applesfera.com