It may have done this automatically, but if you use WhatsApp on a daily basis, you may want to update the application. Its new version 5.23.78 brings several new features for all users that make the intensive use that we usually give to this messaging service a little more comfortable.
These novelties are just spreading and are the culmination of several developments in the channel beta of WhatsApp, which we can finally consider stable. We will see The eight WhatsApp news to enjoy these days on your iPhone.
All the new features arriving in WhatsApp for iPhone
These are the news that WhatsApp collects for the launch of version 23.5.78:
- WhatsApp statuses can now also be in audio format: we can use a recording of our voice to update the status of the service.
- We can create stickers from images that we drag into a conversation, without the help of third-party applications or intermediate steps. From iOS crop to sticker in just one gesture.
- Can pin comments of a WhatsApp conversation so that nobody loses sight of the important messages that can be sent. All we have to do is hold our finger on a message and click “Start”:
- From now on we can decide who comes into our group or not with approval system. No one will be able to join by simply adding their phone number, a group admin will need to approve this as an intermediate step.
- In the polls, starting now You can no longer vote multiple times. One user, one vote for a single option in the poll. Telegram keeps this as an option and you can vote, but in WhatsApp the voting will be stricter.
- In the tab of each WhatsApp user that we have active we now have a new section for see what groups we have in common with this user:
- AI is also integrated into WhatsApp: we will be able to ccopy and paste text to appear on your photos just as we can already do in the Photos application of our iPhone, iPad and Mac. Perfect when you’ve photographed a poster with important information and don’t need to write it down by hand.
- Finally, if we send a link to another person via WhatsApp, we can Check out this link for a previewto get an idea of what’s behind it just by looking at a thumbnail that may contain images:
It’s possible that all these new features haven’t manifested themselves on your device yet, even if you’ve updated it to the latest version, but it’s not your fault: the infrastructure and massive use of the service are what’s causing the news It will take a few days to be rolled out to all users. You just have to have a little patience.
More news is coming to WhatsApp soon
In addition to these new features that are already spreading in the stable version of WhatsApp, we are already aware of other features that are being tested in closed betas and will soon come into our lives:
In Applesphere | How to install WhatsApp on an Apple Watch
Source : www.applesfera.com