We are back for another week with the Cazando Gangas section, the Applesfera area dedicated Collect the best deals on Apple devices. If you want to renew your iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch or a compatible accessory like AirPods, here you will find the latest discounts on products from the bited apple.
Some offers require the redemption of vouchers on Amazon. The box to be ticked is just below the product price
- iPhone 14 128GB for 729 euros: Of the current generation of Apple cell phones, this is the most balanced in terms of equipment and price. Has 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR OLED display, The powerful A15 Bionic chip, the double 12 MP rear camera, 5G connectivity and an autonomy of up to 20 hours of video playback.
Apple iPhone 14 (128GB) – Blue
- iPhone 14Plus 256GB for 949 euros: lovers of large phones will find in this model an option to consider when renovating their smartphone, because it has one Huge 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR OLED display and rechargeable battery with a range of up to 26 hours of video playback. The rest of the features are similar to its little brother, with A15 Bionic chip, dual 12MP rear camera, Face ID, 5G connectivity, MagSafe charging, etc.
Apple iPhone 14 Plus (256GB) – Star White
- iPhone 14 Pro 128GB for 941.01 euros: This is one of the best cell phones from Apple. It has 6.1-inch LTPO Super Retina XDR OLED display at 120 Hz with AOD function, powerful A16 Bionic chip, Dynamic Island, 48 MP main camera, accident detection function, autonomy of up to 23 hours of video playback and 5G connectivity.
Apple iPhone 14 Pro (128GB) – Gold
- iPhone 14 Pro Max 128GB for 1,249 euros: This is the crown jewel in the Apple catalogue, with Huge 6.7″ 120Hz LTPO Super Retina XDR OLED display with AODbrutal autonomy of up to 29 hours of video playback, the powerful A16 Bionic chip, new 48 MP main camera, Dynamic Island, iOS 16 and much more.
Apple iPhone 14 Pro MAX (128GB) – Space Black
Apple Watch Deals
- Apple Watch Ultra for 789 euros – the best “smart” Apple watch for the most intrepid athletes. With a renewed design and aerospace-grade titanium case. It features the largest and brightest screen yet in an Apple Watch the longest autonomy: up to 36 hours with normal use. It features dual frequency GPS, water resistance to 100 meters, configurable action button, powerful siren and more.
Apple Watch Ultra (GPS + Cellular, 49 mm) smartwatch with titanium case – Orange Alpine Loop strap – Size M. Training monitor, high-precision GPS, exceptional autonomy
- Apple Watch Series 8 (GPS + Cellular, 41mm) for 745 euros: this proposal is very elegant as it has a stainless steel body, which also makes it more resistant than the other aluminum options. It has a large screen with almost no borders, new temperature sensorECG for electrocardiograms, blood oxygen measurement, precise heart rate sensor and much more.
Apple Watch Series 8 (GPS + Cellular, 41mm) Smartwatch with Silver Stainless Steel Case – White Sport Band – One Size. Training monitor, water resistance
- iPad (2022) 64GB for 439 euros: almost 100 euros less for this Apple tablet, which is one of the last in its catalogue. It features a renewed design and a USB-C connector. The 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display It offers good quality when playing content. It comes with the A14 chip, 12 MP cameras, WiFi 6 connection, Touch ID as a security system and mobile payments via Apple Pay and more.
Apple 2022 10.9-inch iPad (Wi-Fi, 64GB) – Blue (10th gen)
- iPad Pro (2022) 11 inch with 256 GB for 899 euros: It is one of the most powerful tablets from Apple and perfect for using the versions of Final Cut Pro and Logic Pro for iPad. Has a 11-inch Liquid Retina display with ProMotion, True Tone and wide color space (P3). Its chip is the M2 to run any application from the App Store, USB-C connector compatible with Thunderbolt, WiFi 6E and high definition cameras and Face ID.
Apple 2022 iPad Pro 11-inch (Wi-Fi, 256GB) – Silver (4th gen)
- Macbook Air M1 256GB for 948.99 euros: Apple’s cheapest laptop, with an amazing autonomy of up to 18 hours of battery life per charge and good performance thanks to the M1 chip. It has 8GB of unified storage and 256GB of internal SSD storage, as well as a 720p HD webcam, Touch ID and other features.
Apple MacBook Air Laptop (2020): M1 chip, 13-inch Retina display, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, backlit keyboard, FaceTime HD camera, Touch ID sensor, Space Gray
- Apple Mac mini M2 512GB for 899 euros: It is unbelievable that this desktop computer is so powerful and efficient despite its compact size. It includes the M2 chip along with 8GB of unified storage and 512GB of internal SSD storage run the macOS operating system with ease. It supports up to two monitors, connects to the internet via ultra-fast WiFi 6E or Gigabit Ethernet, and its advanced cooling system keeps it in tip-top shape.
Apple 2023 Mac Mini Desktop Computer with M2 chip octa-core CPU and ten-core GPU: 8GB unified storage, 512GB SSD storage, Gigabit Ethernet
- Totally wireless Bluetooth headphones Apple AirPods 2 for 119 euros: the cheapest wireless Bluetooth headphones in the Apple catalogue, with good sound and Autonomy that reaches up to 24 hours with the suitcase. They have an H1 chip and support the “Hey Siri” command.
Apple AirPods with wired charging case (2nd generation)
When you sign up for Amazon Prime, you get a 30-day free trial (from €49.90 per year) and benefit from free expedited shipping, priority access to deals, services like Prime Video, Prime Music and unlimited photo storage. Additionally, if you’re a student, Prime Student membership costs half as much and comes with a 90-day trial. You can also try services like Kindle Unlimited or Audible for free for 30 days.
You are always up to date and informed about all the news from the Apple world and the offers from Applesfera Selection in our profiles TwitterFacebook and Telegram
Some of the links in this article are related and may benefit Applesfera.
Pictures | Apple and Applesphere
In Applesphere | “My iPhone is on fire, is it because I was hacked?” and other cybersecurity myths and half-truths
In the Applesfera selection | The best iPhones you can buy in 2023
Source : www.applesfera.com