After missing another iOS 16.2 beta on Wednesday 30th November, Apple has introduced iOS 16.1.2. The update was released immediately, bypassing the open beta testing process. Instead, it has been inspected and tested by our own quality control engineers. Obviously the urgency with which it was necessary to release an update was affected. This is also indicated by Wednesday, which is atypical for this type of release as it is common to release updates on either Monday or Tuesday. But there was clearly a reason for such a shift.
⚡️ПОДПИШИСЬ НА ТЕЛЕГРАМ-КАНАЛ СУНДУК АЛИБАБЫ И ПОКУПАЙ ТОЛЬКО ТОПОВЫЕ ТОВАРЫ С АЛИЭКСПРЕСС
iOS16.1.2 – This is a third-order update that, according to the classics, will not contain any new features. The new assembly in this sense was no exception to the rule. Nevertheless, the update contains a functional improvement in addition to the expected fixes for bugs and vulnerabilities Crash detection for iPhone 14.
Here’s what it’s all about iOS16.1.2 writes apple:
This release includes important security updates and the following iPhone improvements:
- Improved iPhone compatibility with cellular carriers;
- Accident detection has been optimized on the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro models.
⚡️ПОДПИСЫВАЙСЯ НА НАШ КАНАЛ В ДЗЕНЕ И ЧИТАЙ ЛУЧШИЕ СТАТЬИ НАШИХ АВТОРОВ, ПОКА ЕЩЁ МОЖНО
All. Nothing more interesting for users, according to Cupertino, does not contain the update. Most likely, however, there are actually more changes than we’ve been told. The fact is that Apple usually does not include a description of all of them vulnerabilitiesthat have been fixed in the latest version of the operating system by posting them on their website.
I think there are two reasons for this:
- Apple doesn’t want to scare users with information about critical vulnerabilities that can be used to hack their devices;
- Apple doesn’t deem it necessary to bother users with complex formulations and vulnerability indexes and leaves that to the professionals.
How to update to iOS 16.1.2
Install iOS 16.1.2 Owners of all devices compatible with iOS 16 can do that. Regardless of the fact that almost all changes in the update are user-oriented new iPhone modelsyou can even install it on the iPhone 8, the oldest smartphone eligible for the upgrade.
to Update to iOS 16.1.2you need to do the following:
- Go to “Settings” – “General” – “iPhone Storage”;
- Go to the Backups section and create a backup to save all the data before the update;
- Open the Software Update section and check for updates;
- Download iOS 16.1.2 and install the update on your smartphone.
⚡️ПОДКЛЮЧАЙСЯ К НАШЕМУ ЧАТИКУ В ТЕЛЕГРАМЕ. ТАМ ТЕБЕ ОТВЕТЯТ НА ЛЮБЫЕ ВОПРОСЫ ОБ АЙФОНАХ И НЕ ТОЛЬКО
After the update, you may encounter some issues with your device. For example, small jams or a slight reduction in battery life. These are the natural consequences that are fresh iOS updates. Wait a few days and everything will go back to normal.